Robin Mitchell Cranfield is the principal of hundreds & thousands, a studio specializing in fine book design, packaging, branding, and identity.
Clients of hundreds & thousands have included Aritzia, The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum, The Lisson Gallery, JRP Ringier, and Merge Records.
This studio works with clients on a contract basis, providing art direction, illustration, design, and pre-production services. Please see the contact page to request a quote.
In January of 2018 the studio is open full time and taking on new clients. A limited range of design products are available at Aster & Clove.
selected design awards
· American Institute of Graphic Arts' 50 Books/50 Covers, a shortlist of the year's best book designs, twice shortlisted
· Alcuin Awards for Excellence in Book Design in 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
· Featured in How Magazine's International Design Awards Issue
· Applied Arts, AACE Awards, twice featured
selected ILLUSTRATION awards
· iTunes Editor's Choice, with Judith Steedman / Loud Crow Entertainment
· iKids Award, Kidscreen, best learning app, smartphone category with Judith Steedman / Loud Crow Entertainment, twice
· Parents' Choice seal of approval with Judith Steedman / Loud Crow Entertainment, selected twice
· Lieutenant Governor General, Christie Harris Illustrated Children's Literature Prize, nominated, with Judith Steedman