Robin Mitchell Cranfield is the principal of hundreds & thousands, a studio specializing in fine book design, packaging, branding and identity.
Clients of hundreds & thousands have included Aritzia, The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum, The Lisson Gallery, JRP Ringier, and Merge Records.
In January of 2018 the studio is open full time and taking on new clients.
selected design awards
· American Institute of Graphic Arts' 50 Books/50 Covers, a shortlist of the year's best book designs, twice shortlisted
· Alcuin Awards for Excellence in Book Design in 2002, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
· Featured in How Magazine's International Design Awards Issue
· Applied Arts, AACE Awards, twice featured
selected ILLUSTRATION awards
· iTunes Editor's Choice, with Judith Steedman / Loud Crow Entertainment
· iKids Award, Kidscreen, best learning app, smartphone category with Judith Steedman / Loud Crow Entertainment, twice
· Parents' Choice seal of approval with Judith Steedman / Loud Crow Entertainment, selected twice
· Lieutenant Governor General, Christie Harris Illustrated Children's Literature Prize, nominated, with Judith Steedman